Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 3 January 2013

100 crore success doesn’t make a difference to Anushka Sharma

100 crore success doesn’t make a difference to Anushka Sharma

Anushka Sharma

Jab Tak Hai Jaan which made it to the 100 crore club, also featured Anushka Sharma, besides Shahrukh and Katrina. However, Anushka feels the new benchmark is of no use to her individual career.

“I don’t really understand how much being a part of this 100 crore club genuinely helps me as an actress. I don’t have experience to still ascertain how a 100 crore success could make any difference to my career.

“I am happy that people have liked my film but the way I look at it, sometimes there are films that cater to certain segment of audience and may not always get those crores coming in. ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ has made money but I don’t see any of that affecting me,” Anushka told.

Anushka’s next is with Imran Khan in her upcoming Vishal Bhardwaj film ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’. The actress is eagerly awaiting its release.

“This is our first film together and it would be special for everyone. Since we have not done a film together in the past, our pairing should be interesting. Our combination is striking with Pankaj Kapoor as the third main lead.”/em>

‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’ is a comedy-drama, set in the rustic surroundings of a village in Haryana.

Anushka’s character in the film is bindas(carefree). Says the actress, “I think Bijlee is not apologetic about anything. As a character she is someone who likes to shock people. She likes to get reactions out of people. Also, she is overtly practical about things in her life.”

After MKBKM, Anushka will start working on Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’ and Rajkumar Hirani’s political satire, ‘PK’ opposite Aamir Khan.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment