Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday 27 January 2013

Abhishek Bachchan to work with Umesh Shukla of OMG fame

Abhishek Bachchan to work with Umesh Shukla of OMG fame

Abhishek Bachchan

Abhishek Bachchan has a flair for comedy. Time and again he has proved it! His last venture into comedy, Bol Bachchan, got him many accolades and his performance was very well appreciated. Director Umesh Shukla who made a successful debut with his film – Oh My God! – will be working with Abhishek in a comedy film.

“I am doing a film with Abhishek. I have met him and narrated the story line in short. He has liked it and has showed his interest towards it. I am still working on my script and will meet Abhishek once again with a proper draft,” said Shukla while speaking to a few reporters.

Shukla’s directorial venture, Oh My God! had Paresh Rawal playing the role of an atheist while Akshay Kumar was seen in a modern day avatar of Lord Krishna.

The film was a satirical drama on religion and had a successful run at the box office. The comedy released on September 28th last year.

Both the movies are going to be similar in one way – the social element! Says the director, “I can`t talk about it now as I am still working on my story. All I can say is it will be of social relevance coupled with comedy.”

When asked about the leading lady, he said, “I haven`t thought of anyone yet.”

The film may be supported by Bhushan Kumar, Chairman and Managing Director of T-Series, and Shyam Bajaj. “The film will go on floors this year,” Shukla said.

The director was considering making a film on scams and share markets which has been put on the back burner. He was also planning to work with Dabangg 2 star Sonakshi Sinha, but nothing seems to be going forward. “The film on scams is on hold. While for the one with Sonakshi, nothing is finalised yet. If things work out then we would work. I would need a good script for Sonakshi,” Shukla said.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment