Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 26 January 2013

Amanda Seyfried: ‘Mean Girls’ is My Best Work!

Amanda Seyfried: ‘Mean Girls’ is My Best Work!

Amanda Seyfried: Mean Girls is My Best Work!Amanda Seyfried dons plaid while arriving at the LAX Airport after attending the 2013 Sundance Film Festival on Thursday (January 24) in Los Angeles.

The 27-year-old actress recently chatted with Indiewire about her new film Lovelace and how she looks back on her role in Mean Girls.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Amanda Seyfried

“I’ve just worked a long time. I’ve gotten a lot of cool opportunities here and there and I’ve made some good choices with the help of my amazing team,” Amanda shared.

Amanda added, “I was with them since I was 16. It all feels right; it feels good. I still look back at Mean Girls as my best work.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment