Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 7 January 2013

Amanda Seyfried wanted to be in ‘Les Miserables’ “more than anything”

Amanda Seyfried wanted to be in ‘Les Miserables’ “more than anything”

Amanda Seyfried says she wanted to be in Les Miserables “more than anything” she has “ever wanted” in her life. The actress has been obsessed with the musical since she was a teenager and is so proud to have landed the role of orphan Cosette. She said “I was only 11 when I first saw it, and ever since I’ve been hoping and wanting to be a part of it. Playing Cosette is proof that life has a way of making things come full circle if you want something badly enough. I wanted the role more than anything I’ve ever wanted in my life.”

Amanda, 27, studied opera for five years before switching to acting and landing roles in Mamma Mia and Mean Girls, but she feels her latest part will be her most definitive yet. She added to HELLO! magazine “This is the highlight of my career and my life so far. And it’s hard to explain how much it all means to me. ‘Les Miserables’ has been a big part of my life. I sang Cosette’s ‘A Heart Full of Love’ when I was 15 and gave my first recital, now to have made the film is the most amazing feeling in the world.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment