Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 17 January 2013

Amber Heard: City of Lights Lady

Amber Heard: City of Lights Lady

Amber Heard: City of Lights LadyLooking to do some exploring and sightseeing, Amber Heard hoofed it around Paris, France this morning (January 17).

Sporting a winter coat and sunglasses, the “Joneses” starlet was joined by her rumored girlfriend Marie de Villepin as she took care of her to-do list.Amber and Marie arrived at Charles de Gaulle International Airport yesterday, attracting some shutterbug attention as they exited the terminal.

Regarding her sexual preference, Heard previously told press, “I don’t label myself one way or another – I have had successful relationships with men and now a woman. I love who I love, it’s the person that matters.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment