Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 28 January 2013

Andy Samberg interviewing Tegan and Sara is the greatest thing ever

Andy Samberg interviewing Tegan and Sara is the greatest thing ever

I don’t want to oversell this video, but Andy Samberg interviewing Tegan and Sara is the greatest thing ever. Meh, humility is overrated. To celebrate the release of their album Heartthrob, due in stores on January 29 (but available right now in our First Spins section here), Tegan and Sara have been interviewing some of their favourite heartthrobs. In addition to chatting with Pitch Perfect’s Skylar Astin, and Glee’s Cory Montheith (watch here), the women have now sat down with SNL album and total heartthrob, Andy Samberg.

This time around, Samberg asked all the questions, grilling the musicians on what it means to be a heatthrob and doing a terrible job at concealing his love for the singing sisters. But the creme de la creme comes in the final frames of the video. I have one word for you: Duckie. Wait, I have a second word: Swoon.

By my calculations, Andy Samberg loves Tegan and Sara (so do I). Andy Samberg loves Pretty In Pink (so do I). Andy Samberg must love me. And that is how you do calculus.

Listen to Tegan and Sara’s amazing new disc Heartthrob here in MUCH’s First Spins.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment