Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 5 January 2013

Brandy Gushes Over Marriage Proposal

Brandy Gushes Over Marriage Proposal

Brandy Gushes Over Marriage ProposalWhile some couples basically know they’re getting engaged before the big question gets popped, Brandy Norwood had no clue about anything.

The singer/actress told press that she was completely taken by surprise; though she’s not sure her fiancé Ryan Press premeditated any of it.Brandy explained, “It was a spontaneous thing for my fiancé. He just felt it.” The newly-betrothed couple rang in 2013 from Las Vegas.

As for the all-important left-hand sparkler, “He worked really hard on the ring. I’m not a big diamond girl, but I really love this diamond he did. It just represents how he feels about me, and I’m really blessed to have someone like him in my life. He’s truly a gift.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment