Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 14 January 2013

Britney Spears and Jason Trawick have split up

Britney Spears and Jason Trawick have split up

Britney Spears and her fiance Jason Trawick have split up. The 31-year-old popstar and her fiance, who got engaged in December 2011, reportedly mutually decided to end their relationship, with sources close to the pair insisting it was a “friendly break-up” and they simply “grew apart”, according to gossip website TMZ.

While Britney’s legal and personal affairs have been in the hands of her father Jamie Spears since her breakdown in 2008, Jason took on the role of co-conservator, but reportedly asked for news of their break-up to be kept private until his role as conservator ends. This could happen imminently as Jamie attended court on Friday to discuss Britney’s legal situation.

The break-up comes after a hectic week for Britney, who announced she has quit her role on X Factor in order to focus on her music career. Spears released a statement about her departure, saying “I’ve made the very difficult decision not to return for another season. I had an incredible time doing the show and I love the other judges and I am so proud of my teens but it’s time for me to get back in the studio. Watching them all do their thing up on that stage every week made me miss performing so much! I can’t wait to get back out there and do what I love most.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment