Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 7 January 2013

Claire Danes Covers ELLE February 2013

Claire Danes Covers ELLE February 2013

Claire Danes Covers ELLE February 2013With the second season of “Homeland” under her belt, Claire Danes enhanced the cover ELLE magazine’s February 2013 issue.

The 33-year-old actress rocked a collection of Just Cavalli and Bulgari ensembles for the Carter Smith shot front page while chatting with the mag about everything from motherhood to meeting President Barack Obama.Highlights from Miss Dane’s interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to ELLE!

On waiting to have children:
“I’ve always wanted to have kids, but I’m glad I didn’t until now. When I was thinking about [working and being a mother] originally, I was really nervous about it…I think I would make a lousy stay-at-home mom. It just wouldn’t suit me. I feel so fortunate, in that I’ve had this arrow-straight focus…that I wanted to act.”

On her relationship with husband Hugh Dancy:
“Hugh was just the right partner for me. I got very, very lucky. There’s only so much credit you can take when it just sort of works, you know? And obviously we work hard at maintaining our relationship – that is central to both our lives – but at the same time, it’s just this kind of ease that I can’t really account for.”

On meeting President Obama:
“Hugh was like, ‘We have to meet Obama,’ and we walked over before we could think and found ourselves shaking hands with him. Hugh realized that he’d forgotten to actually properly introduce himself, and [President Obama] was like, ‘And you are?’ And Hugh was like, ‘I’m sorry, Mr. President.’ I said, ‘I’m Claire Danes,’ and he said, ‘Oh, you’re a fine actress.’ And I said, ‘You’re a fine president!’ And he said, ‘Oh, you’re a finer actress than I am president.’ I didn’t have any retort. Hugh and I went immediately to the bar and had a big shot of vodka.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment