Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 26 January 2013

Courtland Rogers speaks out about ‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans’ miscarriage

Courtland Rogers speaks out about ‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans’ miscarriage

Courtland Rogers speaks out about ‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans’ miscarriageCourtland Rogers, the estranged husband of Jenelle Evans, one of the stars of MTV’s reality show “Teen Mom 2,” spoke out on Jan. 25, 2013 regarding his wife and the miscarriage she suffered.

Rogers told Radar Online that he wanted to be by Evans’ side, but was not allowed to enter the hospital.

“They won’t let me in!” he told the tabloid website.

Radar reports that Evans is “currently being comforted… by her ex-fiance Gary Head, who is bedside…”

According to the report, Evans, who married Rogers just six weeks ago, was angry with him after he decided to hang out with his friends on Sunday night. She also claimed he hit her and subsequently filed assault charges against him.

Rogers said, “Gary answers every phone Jenelle has! They won’t let me in and her mom called the hospital and there are cops there!”

He told Radar he is “so freaking upset” and proclaimed “I am not leaving until I see my wife and kiss her… I don’t even care if the cops take me. I f***ing love Jenelle so much no matter what she has done or lied about.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment