Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 14 January 2013

Emma Stone talks about her chemistry with boyfriend Andrew Garfield

Emma Stone talks about her chemistry with boyfriend Andrew Garfield

Emma Stone says she had instant chemistry with boyfriend Andrew Garfield when they first met. The 24-year-old actress, who met her boyfriend of more than one year on the set of The Amazing Spider-Man, has revealed she felt an instant connection to the 29-year-old British actor and it convinced her to do the movie.

Stone told the MailOnline.com “I don’t think you should try to explain the chemistry between two people – it’s either there or it isn’t. Initially, I was worried that The Amazing Spider-Man was going to be all CGI and green screens. But then I got the script, which had these incredible scenes between Peter (Garfield) and Gwen with real emotion and heart. The final audition – where they had me in full costume and hair to shoot scenes with Andrew – convinced me to take the part.”

The petite starlet also revealed that despite her success, she doesn’t believe that money has increased her happiness, saying “It doesn’t buy you love or happiness – my parents taught me that. My father worked so hard for so long to get me where I am. My parents have never acted in their lives. They’re both afraid of public speaking but they’re amazing. They said, ‘We can’t imagine why you want to act but we understand you want to.’”

Emma has also dismissed her status as a style icon, despite being voted Best Dressed Woman by Vogue last year. She said “But really that’s down to my stylist. She says: ‘Do you want to wear this?’ And I’m like, ‘Sure’. And I put it on. In my daily life I just wear what I like. Looking back, I can’t believe how much make-up I used to wear. When I was a teenager I would get a spray tan to cover up my freckles.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment