Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Emmy Rossum: Conan O’Brien is My Favorite Ginger!

Emmy Rossum: Conan O’Brien is My Favorite Ginger!

Emmy Rossum: Conan OBrien is My Favorite Ginger!Emmy Rossum keeps it dressy while appearing on Conan on Monday (January 28) in Los Angeles.

The 26-year-old actress sang for a pastrami sandwich while promoting her highly anticipated film Beautiful Creatures and was joined by Dave Franco, who talked about his upcoming flick Warm Bodies.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Emmy Rossum

“Very excited to go hang out with my buddy @ConanOBrien tonight. He’s my favorite ginger,” Emmy tweeted.

Earlier in the day, Emmy waved to the cameras while out and about in West Hollywood.

In case you missed it, Emmy‘s new album Sentimental Journey is out today!

FYI: Emmy is wearing an Alicia Estrada dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and H. Stern earrings.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment