Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 5 January 2013

First look of John Abraham’s I, Me Aur Mein released

First look of John Abraham’s I, Me Aur Mein released

Reliance Entertainment released the first look posters of I, Me Aur Mein starring John Abraham, Prachi Desai and Chitrangda Singh.

The film is being directed by debutant Kapil Sharma and is the story of a young simpleton (John Abraham) falling in love with two women – Prachi Desai and Chitrangda Singh.

The movie also features Zarina Wahab, Raima Sen and Mini Mathur among others. The film is slated for a March 1st release.

Here’s a look at the released posters:

John Abraham's I Me Aur Mein

John Abraham's I Me Aur Mein

We feel the posters have a very youthful look. Which one do you like better?


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment