Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 3 January 2013

Frank Ocean has been cited for marijuana possession

Frank Ocean has been cited for marijuana possession

Frank Ocean was stopped by police in Mono County, California on New Year’s Eve for speeding, but when officers approached his BMW, they reportedly smelled marijuana smoke. After searching Ocean’s vehicle, police found a small bag of pot on the singer, according to gossip website TMZ. Ocean was allowed to leave the scene after being cited for possession, driving on a suspended licence, and tinted windows, but his friend had to drive him home after cops confiscated his licence.

Meanwhile, Frank recently revealed he may write a book instead of producing another record, saying “Some people focus more on sonics. Some people focus more on story. I focus on both sonics and story, but music sometimes, just music itself, can turn into more of a maths problem. Storytelling is the more interesting part about making music for me, or making albums and songs and stuff. So much so that I might not make another album. I must write a novel instead. I don’t know!”

When pressed further about his only record possibly being his last, Frank added “It could be. It could be it if I flew next week and my plane crashed. It could be it if somebody walked along and shot me for my bracelet or something. It could always be it.” Well, that was vague.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment