Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 24 January 2013

Genesis Rodriguez February 2013 Men Fitness Feature

Genesis Rodriguez February 2013 Men Fitness Feature

Genesis Rodriguez February 2013 Men Fitness FeatureHer new action flick “The Last Stand” recently hit theaters, and Genesis Rodriguez landed a feature in the February 2013 issue of Men’s Fitness magazine.

The 25-year-old actress showed off her perfectly toned bod for the fashionable Zoey Grossman shot spread while dishing to the mag about everything from men to “Star Wars.”A few highlights from Miss Rodriguez’s interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Men’s Fitness!

What does she look for in a man?
“I definitely like a guy who works out. I can’t lie- I like a guy who has muscle, I like a guy who’s strong. Even though he may be strong in personality, I like for him to look the part, too. I like for him to have a nice chest and biceps and those kinds of manly features. Abs are great-I’m not going to complain-but great areas are better for me.”

On men that cook:
“When a guy cooks for me, I think it’s the sexiest thing and the sweetest thing at the same time. When a guy wants to make the effort to make a good meal and put in the time, it’s an automatic turn-on. I don’t think enough guys do it.”

On being a “Star Wars” fan:
“I’m a huge ‘Star Wars’ fan. Huge. This past Halloween I was Darth Vader and R2D2 because I took it upon myself to wear two costumes. I’m obsessed with sci-fi things. I don’t know why I’m such a nerd, but I am.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment