Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 15 January 2013

I’m okay with Ryan Gosling not being a Backstreet Boy

I’m okay with Ryan Gosling not being a Backstreet Boy

Back in his Mickey Mouse days, Ryan Gosling and Backstreet Boys member AJ McLean lived in the same apartment block in Orlando, Florida. It turns out that Ryan was interested in joining the Backstreet Boys back then, but his neighbor AJ McLean never returned Gosling’s phone call requesting an audition.

McLean talked to TMZ about the missed call, saying “I just want to say to Ryan, I am so sorry I didn’t call you back. Dude, first of all I don’t even have your number. When I see you at the gym, you know which gym, let’s finally exchange numbers and if we ever need a sixth Backstreet Boy I will call you.” I’m sorry, which gym is that? Continuing, McLean said “He can sing, Ryan can sing his ass off.” A.J. then went on to praise Ryan’s many talents and admitted his wife Rochelle Karidis is “obsessed” with the Notebook star. Join the club, Rochelle. We meet on Tuesdays.

I think I’m okay with Gosling missing out on a career as the sixth BSB members. Because if AJ had picked up the phone, we wouldn’t have this.

Or this.

And don’t even get me started on this.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment