Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Katy Perry is “continually trying to be a better version” of herself

Katy Perry is “continually trying to be a better version” of herself

Katy Perry says that she didn’t make any resolutions for the start of the New Year because she is always re-evaluating her lifestyle. Perry explained “I haven’t made any resolutions. In fact, my only resolution is not to make any resolutions. I don’t like to set a time frame of new beginnings. I just take my life one day at a time and continually try to evolve and become a better version of myself.”

Katy is starting 2013 with a much better outlook than 2012, when her split from husband Russell Brand had just happened, and is now dating musician John Mayer, but she’s being cautious not to rush into anything with the star. She told to Closer magazine “I’m a woman who likes to be courted strongly. Never say never, I guess, I guess you’d say. I’ll let love take the lead on that.”

John is determined to show Katy how devoted to her he is and for Christmas designed a special guitar just for her, which included a number of personalized intricate designs, including Katy’s initials and the date they first met.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment