Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Kim Kardashian: I Would Love to Be Divorced

Kim Kardashian: I Would Love to Be Divorced

Kim KardashianKim Kardashian suits up while heading into the Ed Sullivan Theatre for an appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman on Wednesday (January 16) in New York City.

The 31-year-old reality star was joined by her older sister Kourtney to promote the new season of their show Kourtney and Kim Take Miami.

Earlier in the day, Kim chatted on a radio show about her impending divorce with her estranged husband Kris Humphries.

“In a perfect world, of course I would love to be divorced,” Kim said (via People). “[The marriage] is going on its second year, and that’s really tough because I want to move on. I really want to move on with my life.”

Also pictured: Kim‘s boyfriend Kanye West attending the Raf Simons Men Autumn/Winter 2013 show that evening in Paris, France.

 


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment