Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 10 January 2013

Lady Gaga spotted having an affectionate dinner

Lady Gaga spotted having an affectionate dinner

Lady Gaga enjoyed an Italian feast with Taylor Kinney on Tuesday. The Born This Way singer and her boyfriend tucked into a gourmet spread at Italian restaurant after attending the An Evening with the Chicago Bulls charity event at Studio Paris in Chicago. An eye witness told People, “They were very affectionate and touchy sitting next to each other. I heard her call him ‘honey’.”

The lovebirds, who have been dating since 2011, were joined by a group of friends and placed a mammoth order including lobster caprese, insalata bianca, duck agnolotti, Sicilian pork arrosti, Mediterranean octopus, Mama DePandi’s bucatini pomorodo and short rib pappardelle. The high-spirited party then indulged in a selection of creamy desserts. The 26-year-old superstar has visited the Italian eatery, owned by Bill and Giuliana Rancic, twice in recent times, but a disappointed Giuliana missed her on both occasions.

She tweeted: “Bill saw her last time. I’m 0/0 :( (, (sic)”. Gaga has confessed in the past that Taylor encourages her to enjoy her food and not to be so self-conscious about her weight, especially since her own father opened an Italian restaurant which serves all her biggest weaknesses. She explained: “My boyfriend prefers me curvier. When I eat and am healthy and not so worried about my looks. I’m happy. Happier than I’ve ever been. I am not going to go on a psycho-spree because of scrutiny. This is who I am. And I am proud at any size.”

Check out Lady Gaga in her video for You And I here.

[videoembed2 clipid=518666]


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment