Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 21 January 2013

Leonardo DiCaprio Announces Career Hiatus

Leonardo DiCaprio Announces Career Hiatus

Leonardo DiCaprio Announces Career HiatusHe’s been hard at work on a trio of films over the past couple of years, and now Leonardo DiCaprio is looking to recharge his batteries with some well-deserved time off.

The “Django Unchained” star told press he plans on focusing his energy on other efforts during an extended break from acting.”I am a bit drained. I’m now going to take a long, long break. I’ve done three films in two years and I’m just worn out,” began DiCaprio.

Leo also added, “I would like to improve the world a bit. I will fly around the world doing good for the environment.”

As for his eco-friendly street cred, Leonardo declared, “My roof is covered with solar panels. My car is electric. A normal person does not drive more than 50 kilometres (31 miles) a day. That can be done with a plug.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment