Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 3 January 2013

Megan Fox Joins Twitter ‘Against Better Judgment’

Megan Fox Joins Twitter ‘Against Better Judgment’

Megan Fox Joins Twitter 'Against Better Judgment'Megan Fox has expanded her horizons in the world of social media and has created a Twitter account!

“Against my better judgment, I have finally joined Twitter. Every possible version of my name is already in use so for now my Twitter handle is @MeganFox516. See you there,” the 26-year-old actress wrote on her Facebook account.

In her first tweet, Megan said, “I’m incredibly late to the party but I’m here nonetheless, so what now?”

FYI: The 516 in Megan‘s handle refers to her birthday – May 16!

UPDATE: Megan‘s username has been changed to @MeganFox!


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment