Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Nicki Minaj: I Laughed Till My Stomach Hurt Tonight

Nicki Minaj: I Laughed Till My Stomach Hurt Tonight

Nicki MinajNicki Minaj and her boyfriend Safaree Samuels head out of Boa Steakhouse after enjoying dinner out on Tuesday (January 15) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 30-year-old rapper and her beau tried to keep low profiles as they left the establishment with a group of pals.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nicki Minaj

“Laughed til my stomach hurt. Finally heading home. Inside jokes r: africa reloaded, zoolander and catnip…kony2013,9 lives & more” Nicki tweeted that evening after the dinner.

In case you missed it, check out Nicki‘s appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show!


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment