Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday 4 January 2013

Priyanka Chopra extremely stressed about playing Mary Kom

Priyanka Chopra extremely stressed about playing Mary Kom

Priyanka Chopra

Priyanka Chopra has some big films on her to-do list, this year, one of them being Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s biopic on boxer Mary Kom. The actress knows she’s the best, however, PeeCee is a little nervous about playing the boxer.

“I’m really excited, but I honestly don’t know if I can pull off any film before I get on to it. There’s always a sense of nervousness. I’m extremely stressed about the Mary Kom biopic because it’s such a huge name to live up to,” she says. Meanwhile, the actor is also starring in another Big B remake. “Everybody comes to me with Mr Bachchan’s remakes and I end up doing them. I’m excited about Zanjeer as well. It’s turning out to be a really interesting film and I hope people like it as much as Don and Agneeepath. It’s a very different character from what Jaya (Bachchan) ma’am had played in the original.”

Post the release of her debut music single last year, Ms Chopra is being touted as a rockstar. Priyanka says, “I’m just one-song old. I’m not some pop star or rockstar. It’s just one song and I have no delusions about that. I am a debutante and it’s my beginning.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment