Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 17 January 2013

Selena Gomez Covers ‘Nylon’ February 2013

Selena Gomez Covers ‘Nylon’ February 2013

Selena Gomez Selena Gomez graces the cover of Nylon magazine’s February 2013 cover!

Here’s what the 20-year-old actress had to share with J**tJ***d.com, in this exclusive quote:

On never having a Spring Break: “I don’t think I’ve even had a spring break. I had to have someone show me how to hold a cigarette. Harmony [Korine, director of Spring Breakers] was like, ‘It’s good that you don’t know. Maybe that’s a character trait!”

Here’s what else Selena had to share:

On Justin Bieber, pre-reported breakup: “I’m having fun. At the end of the day, love is such a normal thing, and everyone deals with it. Just because it’s a different lifestyle doesn’t change the meaning of what I’ve been raised on, which is fairy tales.”

On BFF Taylor Swift: “We both experienced the same things at the same time. But we’ve never once talked about our industry. She just became the person I’d go to for an issue with my family or boyfriend. It’s so hard to trust girls, so I’m lucky to have her.”

Head on over to NylonMag.com to check out more from Selena. They will be releasing more pics later in the week!


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment