Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday 18 January 2013

Selena Gomez: LAX to JFK!

Selena Gomez: LAX to JFK!

Selena Gomez: LAX to JFK!Selena Gomez walks behind her bodyguard while making her way into LAX Airport to catch a flight out of town on Thursday (January 17) in Los Angeles.

Later in the day, the 20-year-old actress landed at JFK Airport in New York City wearing an extra layer to prepare for the chilly weather.

In case you missed it, check out Selena on the cover of the latest issue of Nylon magazine!

“I’ve told parents, ‘Make sure you don’t let your kids see Spring Breakers‘, because with the title you could think it would be cute or something. I know it isn’t for the younger generation I have following me, but I’m also about to be 21,” Selena said of her new film.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment