Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday 6 January 2013

Serena Williams Wins Brisbane International Tournament

Serena Williams Wins Brisbane International Tournament

serena-williams-wins-brisbane-international-tournamentSerena Williams poses with the Yvonne Goolagong Winners Trophy at a portrait session after winning the Women’s Final during the Brisbane International Tournament on Sunday (January 6) in Brisbane, Australia.

The 31-year-old tennis star held her trophy up high the day before after defeating Russia’s Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova to win the 47th title of her career.

“I was looking at a lot of old matches on YouTube, and I feel like right now I’m playing some of my best tennis,” Serena said in a press conference after her match. “I feel like I want to do better and play better still.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment