Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 12 January 2013

Shahrukh Khan wants to do different films

Shahrukh Khan wants to do different films

Shahrukh Khan

Bollywood is a world of dreams which lakhs of people want to be a part of. The Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan was no different.  In his career spanning two decades, he achieved everything he could dream of. Now, he says he wants to make different films as he is in a position to experiment.

“I feel I was in the industry at the right time and I am very proud and thrilled that lot of things are changing with the films,” said Shahrukh Khan, at a recent press conference of Nerolac Paints, where he launched its new initiative “Paint The Change”.

“When I came in (Mumbai) that time it was only about romantic films. Now things are changing and the journey has been great. I will keep working till people want to see me,” added Shahrukh.

He says that individuals should keep dreaming, but at the same time shoud stand rooted into reality.

“Everyday a new dream is born. It is nice to keep on dreaming. I dream to make different films, I want to see my kids healthy. But I feel you have to be rooted in reality before dreaming. Believe in reality at the first place and get your education first,” he said.

“Right now I am in a position where I can afford to do anything but when I just started off that time my dream was to have a house, car and everything,” he added.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment