Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Snooki: Looking Forward to More Kids!

Snooki: Looking Forward to More Kids!

Snooki: Looking Forward to More Kids!She is absolutely in love with her son Lorenzo and Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi can’t wait to get started on some siblings for her baby boy!

During an interview with Cosmopolitan, the former “Jersey Shore” starlet confessed that she and fiancé Jionni LaValle intend on making more babies.Snooki declared, “I already want another baby,” also noting that they can’t wait to have their new home complete. “Once it’s built, then we’re going to pop them out.”

Gal pal Jenni “JWoww” Farley has also been bitten by the baby bug. She gushed, “I was like, ‘Screw the marriage. I just want to have kids.’ I just really love Lorenzo and I think I need to give him a friend. He’s just so cute and she makes it look so easy, too.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment