Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 7 February 2013

Ex-Destiny’s Child members support Super Bowl performance

Ex-Destiny’s Child members support Super Bowl performance

It’s so nice to see maturity in any workplace and the entertainment industry is no different. After Beyonce and Destiny’s Child’s amazing performance on Sunday, two ex-members of Destiny’s Child had nothing but words of praise for the girls. LaTavia Roberson talked to Celebuzz and shared, “Obviously, seeing Beyonce perform was the highlight for me. I got a real surprise when both Kelly [Rowland] and Michelle [Williams] both popped-up on the stage like that. I thought they all looked great and did a good job with their dance moves. Beyonce was especially amazing. She looked fabulous and her voice was really strong.”

LaTavia continued, “It was great to see them all performing together and I have no bitter or bad feelings toward any of those women. I wish them all the best. I am at a good place in my life and things always work out for a reason… I am pleased that Destiny’s Child got back together for the Super Bowl – the fans seemed to really enjoy it too!” LeToya Luckett also tweeted out, “I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E. #soproud The MOST entertaining Super Bowl I’ve ever seen in MY life from start to finish! #handsdown”.

It’s so amazing to hear words of support! Watch Beyonce, Michelle, and Kelly and their blow out performance again and again here. Tell us what you think of her performance and the re-introduction of Destiny’s Child in the comments section below. And don’t miss Beyonce, along with One Direction, Mumford and Sons, Emeli Sande, Muse, Robbie Williams and Ben Howard when they perform at the 2013 Brit Awards on Wednesday, February 20 at 10E/7P on MUCH.

Source


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment