Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Frank Ocean already working on new album

Frank Ocean already working on new album

FrankOcean

Frank Ocean appeared on Zane Lowe’s BBC Radio 1 program yesterday and revealed that he has been working on new content for a follow up album for his hit record Channel Orange. Frank commented, “I’m like 10,11 songs into this next thing. It’s another cohesive thing bordering on a concept album again. At the end of ‘Channel Orange’ there’s ‘Golden Girl’ and I kind of want to extend that feeling into the next record. I’m going to Bora Bora when I get back and setting up a studio there and see what happens.”

Lowe got Ocean to share who Frank would like to collaborate with on the new album and he said, “I was in the studio with Pharrell just yesterday (February 18), Tyler came by and we were just playing records. As far as collaborations in the future for me, I don’t know. There’s this kid King Krule who is really sick and I would love to do something with. He has a special voice, really cool. I’m getting in with Danger Mouse when I get back to the States. Usually when I meet these guys if we happen to write something then we do but it’s good to just feel these things out. I love Tame Impala, Tyler put me onto them and they’re wicked. Their music has a freedom to it.”

We can’t wait to hear some new Frank Ocean! What do you guys think? Tell us in the comments section below!

Frank Ocean, Swim Good

[videoembed2 clipid=540363]

Source


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment