Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 2 February 2013

Hrithik Roshan’s Hollywood fan – Kristen Stewart

Hrithik Roshan’s Hollywood fan – Kristen Stewart

Hrithik Roshan

We in India call him the ‘Greek God’ because of his super good looks and a physique to die for! And Hrithik Roshan’s fan base doesn’t seem to be limited to our country’s borders. Recently we found a new admirer of Hrithik in Hollywood and it is none other than the Twilight actress, Kristen Stewart.

In an interview, Kristen said,” “If I have a (baby) boy, I would want him to look like Hrithik Roshan, but with Rob’s (Robert Pattinson; her boyfriend) eyes.”

According to Hrithik, the unexpected compliment brightened his day. He said, “It was a stressful day when I read this compliment, and it kind of brightened my mood and day, it was a very warm way to compliment someone. I felt a lot of warmth.”

Kristen also expressed her desire to work with the Bollywood hunk and said, “If someone offers me a good script, I would love to work in a Bollywood film. I would love to work with Hrithik Roshan. He is such a wonderful actor and so good-looking.”

When Hrithik Roshan was asked if he has any plans to work with the actress, he answered “No, I haven’t met her and there were talks of some projects in the past but nothing official yet.”

Meanwhile Hrithik has been busy with the post-production process of his upcoming film Krrish 3 which is a sequel to 2006 hit movie Krrish. The film will be starring Priyanka Chopra opposite him in the lead role.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment