Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 23 February 2013

Neil Nitin Mukesh’s 3G faces a storm

Neil Nitin Mukesh’s 3G faces a storm

Neil Nitin Mukesh in 3G FilmPsychological thriller 3G, a first of its kind has been mostly shot in Fiji. The movie which stars Neil Nitin Mukesh and Sonal Chauhan had its first song Kaise Bataoon launched recently. The entire song we hear was entirely shot in Mana Island. However, an unexpected situation hit the cast and crew during the shooting – a storm.

Producer Viki Rajani said, “After completing the shooting, as everyone got ready to return to the main island, a storm hit the sea. Big waves started hitting the boats loaded with shooting equipment. For safety, everyone decided to stay back at the island overnight till the storm subsided. Next day, when the team returned to the main island, they heard the news about an accident where a boat overturned. Everyone was relieved that they had taken a wise decision.”

Sonal Chauhan who plays the role of Sheena in the film recalls the experience to be unnerving. She said, “It was the most unnerving experience of my life; the most thrilling and scariest situation I have ever faced. I was going for the last shot in a bikini and I suddenly started feeling cold. The atmosphere changed all of a sudden and it became worse after that. I would likem to thank my entire team for finishing the shoot bravely.”

Neil Nitin Mukesh added, “I’m happy that we all took the sensible decision of staying back at Mana. I would like to thank God for giving us courage to face the situation. Every time I hear Kaise Bataoon, my memories get refreshed. ”

The film 3G is being produced by Next Gen Films and is presented by Eros International. The film is all set for a March 15th release.

 


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment