Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 20 February 2013

RGV wants Karan Johar to attend his movie’s premiere

RGV wants Karan Johar to attend his movie’s premiere

Karan Johar

Yes you heard it right, Ram Gopal Varma who has always cracked jokes on the abilities of Karan Johar, now wants him to come to the premiere of his new movie “The attacks of 26/11″  which is going to release on March 1,2013.

It was RGV who started the conversation on the popular micro blogging site saying “Hey Karan I never ever invited u to see any of my films..but 26/11 is one film I would really like u to see..pls let me knw whn free”. Karan Johar too seemed very enthusiastic and replied “ramu!! 26/11 is a film i am truly dying to see…let me know whenever you have a screening and i will be there!!”

Seeing this RGV tweeted “oh great Karan ..the print is out nd u just let me know nd I will arrange the screening as per ur convenience” and karan replied “super…will fix up with you for the screening on the weekend…all the best!!”

We are wondering why is Ramu so after Karan Johar and what does he want to prove it to him. After all as they say in Bollywood, enemies are never forever. Lets hope that after this weekend, Karan Johar will not make jokes on Ram Gopal Varma.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment