Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Shatrughan Sinha calls Rani Mukherjee,’Rani Chopra’

Shatrughan Sinha calls Rani Mukherjee,’Rani Chopra’

Rani Mukherjee

It was an embarrassment on a whole new level for Rani Mukherjee. It was on the occasion of  unveiling of the statue of Yash Chopra in Mumbai, when Shatrughan Sinha who was talking about Yash Chopra when accidentally referred Rani Mukherjee as ‘Rani Chopra’.

Rani who already was in silence remembering all the memories that she had with Yashji, this she came as a shocker.Considering the constant rumors about Rani Mukherjee and Aditya Chopra doing rounds, this embarked a whole new controversy about a secret wedding between Rani and Aditya Chopra.

However on other hand, Shatrughan Sinha is unapologetic on this matter. He was quoted saying “I only stated the truth. Either you should not ask me to speak in public. If you do, you better be prepared for some frank speak. I was asked to speak on the great Yash Chopra. While I was mentioning the family members my wife reminded me that I had forgot to mention Aditya Chopra. To this I replied, “I have mentioned Rani Chopra and that is as good as mentioning Aditya Chopra too.” I see no harm in this. I didn’t think it would become such an issue.”

Similarly YRF also released a statement saying that the incident was just a slip of tongue and it should be treated the same way.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment