Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Sonu Nigam harrassed by organisers

Sonu Nigam harrassed by organisers



Sonu Nigam


Singer Sonu Nigam was performing at a show at a college in Uttar Pradesh’s Moradabad city Saturday night. He is upset after the organiser, the college owner harrassed him post concert by not letting him leave to catch his flight from Delhi despite repeated requests.


I was not supposed to go for the show as my mom was in a critical condition and despite that I went and performed for three hours as I had given a commitment but I was completely apped with the behavior of Manish Jain who is the college owner,” the singer told.


After the concert I had to leave for Delhi to catch the 4 a.m. flight and he (Jain) was just not letting us go as he was getting his friends and family to click the pictures with me.I patiently clicked the pictures and when I said my mom is unwell and I had to leave, he started saying he had spent Rs.50 lakh for the show and would not let him (Nigam) leave till he clicked pictures with everyone,” Sonu Nigam added.


However he has refrained from lodging any official complaint with the police. He has urged the organi ers of UP and Bihar areas to treat the artists better and change their mindsets.






Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment