Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 12 February 2013

We #MuchLove Lauren Toyota

We #MuchLove Lauren Toyota

We asked New.Music.Live.‘s Lauren Toyota to share some of the best #MuchLove moments in her life and she revealed a lot! Check out her answers below!

First Kiss
In gr. 12. I know… late to the party! But it was a random on new years eve Y2K. It was not good and I was embarrassed about it. But there was tongue and that,f course, was a first too.

Cutest Date
the cutest part of a date I was on was when the guy and I after dinner, just went trampling through a field after it had just snowed and we played around in the snow like kids. He carved out initials in a tree… awwww

Worst Date
one where I ended up at The Velvet Underground. gross.

Biggest Celebrity Crush
Harry Styles

Perfect Date
Taking a private jet, to a private island somewhere around Asia – Thailand maybe. And having our own huge villa with full service. We would have our own vegan chef available 24/7. And there would be interesting animals on the island, that I could interact with but they wouldn’t hurt us.

Sweetest Valentines Ever Received
I can’t recall anything. I’ve never made a big deal, or any deal at all, out of Valentine’s Day. Someone should surprise me one day though. That would be nice.

Valentine’s Day 2013
In the UK

Favourite Love Song
Anything by Al Green

Favourite Break Up Song
Anything by Adele

Best Romantic Movie
Love Actually

Have you tweeted @MuchMusic us your answer? Check out our #MuchLove site to find some great Valentines Day playlists and to send your sweetie or friend a great Valentine’s Day eCard! And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @MuchMusic and Lauren too @laurentoyota!


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment