Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 4 March 2013

Poor show at Box-office by “The Attacks of 26/11″ and “I me Aur Main”

Poor show at Box-office by “The Attacks of 26/11″ and “I me Aur Main”



Posters


Two movies I,Me Aur Main and The Attacks of 26/11 which were released with decent hype have not made any impact at the box-office . However, despite of poor critical response compared to “The Attacks of 26/11” I,me aur Main managed to do better.


According to trade analysts, ‘The Attacks of 26/11’ has been able to gross around Rs. 5.25 crores in the opening weekend and has performed slightly well in the Southern part of the country and Maharashtra. On the other hand, ‘I, Me Aur Main’ has been able to garner an amount of 5.4 crores approximately in its first weekend.


Meanwhile, the Bollywood box-office has been very dry over the past 2 weeks with only Kai po Che doing good. Lot of movies have failed to draw the crowds and at the same time they were critically not at all well received and in turn faded out without trace.


However, in the coming two months lot big budget films are about to release which is a good sign for the Bollywood traders. “Himmatwala” is the first big release and is expected to join 100 crore clib according to the trade pundits.






Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment