Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday 3 March 2013

Raj Kumar Yadav was rejected for his role in Kai Po Che!

Raj Kumar Yadav was rejected for his role in Kai Po Che!



Raj Kumar YadavActor Raj Kumar Yadav, who plays the lead role of Govind in the film Kai Po Che!, says that he was initially rejected for the role.


He mentions that he was selected only after casting director Mukesh Chhabra came into the picture.


“Many people wouldn’t know that earlier when it (the film) was with Excel Entertainment, there was another casting director and I had auditioned for the role of Govind and I was rejected,” says the actor.


“After that when Mukesh bhai came on board, a list was given to him that these people have auditioned and they are not to be called, my name was also there in it,” added the actor who debuted with the film Love, Sex aur Dhoka.


“But hats off to him, he believed that I could play Govind and he called me and told me, ‘You are my Govind, you will play it.’ That really helped me, that boosted my confidence,” he also said.


Actor Amit Sadh, who portrays an important role in the film, was also all praise for the process of casting.


“The best thing about films today, other than the fact that we are giving great cinema, is that a (proper) process of casting has started. For outsiders who come from different cities, it is tough as they don’t know where to go, whom to meet. So I think these are great times,” said Amit Sadh.


Kai Po Che! which released last month has received positive reviews from all sides. The movie which had a humble opening started attracting more and more crowds as the word on the film got out.






Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment