Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 8 January 2013

5 Reasons I Accept That Haylor Are Done

5 Reasons I Accept That Haylor Are Done

Alright, alright. We’ve all heard that Taylor Swift and One Direction’s Harry Styles have broken up after a huge blowout over their Caribbean getaway. Allison at Much.com wrote 5 Reasons Why I Refuse To Accept That Haylor Are Done and I respect that, I really do. But you know what? I did a happy dance because I believe that the reign of Haylor is over (whether I want Harry for myself is another blog post).

Maybe I’m a pessimist, or maybe I’m just being real, but here are five reasons why I accept that Haylor is done.

5. James Franco is still on the market. James Franco has not confirmed his relationship with Pretty Little Liar Ashley Benson yet, despite this. There’s still hope for Taymes. Jaylor. Swift and Franc.

4. Aaliyah once sang that, “Age ain’t nothing but a number” but I think that the difference means more when people are this age. The difference between eighteen and twenty-three is huge, especially when both Taylor and Harry are developing as people and developing their craft as pop icons. Taylor is more like the Grammys and Harry is more like the Teen Choice Awards, y’know?

3. If Taylor was my bestie (I’m available by the way, Tay), I’d probably not like Harry for her. Harry comes with a lot of emotional baggage. Clearly Taylor does too, but at least she vents through song. Harry just sings about kissing more girls.

2. Their fight was probably, most likely, yes definitely, over whose hair product was whose.

1. NIALL.

What are your thoughts? Tell us on Twitter @MuchMusic or in the comments section below!


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment