Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Adele father reveals estrangement with singer

Adele father reveals estrangement with singer

Adele father reveals estrangement with singerAccording to a Jan. 27 report in The Huffington Post, singer Adele’s father wants his daughter to allow him back into her life. Since he sold a story about her to the press two years ago, Mark Evans, the singer’s dad has not had any contact with his daughter or her new son, reports the publication.

In an interview with The Daily Mail, Evans opened up about his relationship with Adele. “It breaks my heart that Adele is so hell-bent on cutting me off like this. I knew she had met her new fella … but it was a bolt out of the blue when I found out she was expecting,” Evans told the paper. “As soon as I found out, I wanted more than ever to get in touch and meet up so I could see how she was with my own eyes and let her know I’m here for her.”

Evans left Adele and her mother when the singer was just three. After selling his story to the paper, Adele commented publicly on her feelings about his betrayal. “I was actually ready to start trying to have a relationship with him. He’s f**king blown it. He will never hear from me again,” Adele told Vogue magazine in Feb. 2012. “There’s consequences other than just getting a bit of f**king money that lasts you half a year. It blows my mind. ‘I love her so much.’ Really? Why are you telling me that through a newspaper? If I ever see him I will spit in his face.”

For his part, Evans says he is not interested in “her celebrity status or her money,” and just wants to be there for his daughter and grandson. “I’m missing out on so many of the joys of being a grandfather. Simple pleasures like taking him out for a walk in his buggy along the promenade at Penarth like I used to with Adele.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment