Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Bella Heathcote: ‘V’ Magazine Photo Spread (Exclusive)

Bella Heathcote: ‘V’ Magazine Photo Spread (Exclusive)

Bella Heathcote: 'V' Magazine Photo Spread (Exclusive)Bella Heathcote looks gorgeous in a Gucci dress in this new photo spread from V Magazine‘s Spring 2013 issue, provided exclusively to JustJared.com!

Here is what the 24-year-old Not Fade Away actress had to share with the mag:

On her first major red carpet experience at Cannes: “The Gucci people didn’t want me to move off the carpet because they wanted a shot of the dress, but the photographers wanted me to get the hell out of the way because they wanted pictures of the famous people. It was hysterical and humiliating, which is how I think it should be.”

On the Dark Shadows London premiere: “It felt like I was in Hunger Games. It was surreal and so full on, and I was in a state of shock. And then I had a drink. Remember, I’m Australian.”

On her film Not Fade Away: “This was the first script that stood out, and kept getting better and better with every read. It was a part I really wanted… It makes you feel anxious, a bit anxious, unresolved. And that’s what growing up feels like.”

For more Bella, pick up the new issue of V Magazine on January 10!


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment