Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 5 January 2013

Emmy Rossum’s Glamorizes ‘Manhattan’ Magazine January/February 2013

Emmy Rossum’s Glamorizes ‘Manhattan’ Magazine January/February 2013

Emmy Rossum's Glamorizes 'Manhattan' Magazine January/February 2013Emmy Rossum is glamorous on the cover of Manhattan‘s January/February 2013 issue, out on newsstands now!

Here’s what the 26-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On her Shameless audition: “They [Producers] didn’t want to see me; they wouldn’t even [let me] audition. They thought my image too glamorous, that I couldn’t not be pretty.”

On comparing herself to her Shameless character: “Fiona is very sexually liberated. She’s also a loudmouth, and there’s safety in that. But I’m not the sex-on-the-first-date kind of girl. I’m a very loyal person too, sometimes to a fault. I don’t let anything send me into a tailspin. I never have; it’s not in my nature.”

On her new album Sentimental Journey: “Taking the future into my own hands was why I created this record. I just decided to do it with my own money.”

For more on Emmy, visit Modernluxury.com/Manhattan!


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment