Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 24 January 2013

Eva Longoria Beso Business Baby

Eva Longoria Beso Business Baby

Eva Longoria Beso Business BabyChecking in on her restaurant venture, Eva Longoria showed up at Beso in Hollywood last night (January 23) for a business meeting.

The “Over Her Dead Body” starlet looked fabulous in a purple long-sleeved top with a grey scarf and dark wash skinny jeans as she headed inside to crunch numbers and gobble up some gourmet goodies.And it’s no secret that Eva always maintains a flawless physique, thanks to a vast background in fitness studies.

She explained, “My bachelor’s degree is in kinesiology, so it’s ingrained in me to work out. I was an aerobics instructor, and a personal trainer in college, so I was addicted to exercise. I used to do an hour and a half to two hours a day. I’d teach a class and then train clients, and I realized I didn’t need that much.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment