Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 10 January 2013

Hey girl, Ryan Gosling understands you

Hey girl, Ryan Gosling understands you

Ryan Gosling understands women. The ‘Gangster Squad’ actor, who is dating Eva Mendes, was home-schooled and raised by his mother and sister and thinks his childhood experiences have made him “appreciate” the way females think more and he has an “emotional connection” to them. Ryan shared, “If I have any particular appeal to women, maybe it’s because I listen more than other guys do and I appreciate how they think and feel about things. I grew up in a family of strong women and I owe any capacity I have to understand women to my mother and big sister.”

Ryan continued, “They taught me to respect women in a way where I’ve always felt a strong emotional connection to women, which has also helped me in the way I approach my work.” Ryan enjoys having “meaningful” conversations with the opposite sex and would never hide his own feelings away. He added to Britain’s OK! magazine, “It’s a question of your sensibility and having a sensitivity to emotional issues that women thing about a lot more than most men do. I’ve always enjoyed talking to women about those things because I find it very real and meaningful and it’s interesting to be able to relate to women on that level, rather than cutting yourself off from that.”

Are you going to watch Gangster Squad? Tell us in the comments section below!


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment