Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 24 January 2013

It’s Happening ! Lady Gaga And Tony Bennett Publish Album

It’s Happening ! Lady Gaga And Tony Bennett Publish Album

It’s Happening ! Lady Gaga And Tony Bennett Publish AlbumThey sang together at the Presidential Inauguration festivities earlier this week, and now Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett have shared their plans to record an album together.

The “Edge of Glory” gal took to her Twitter account yesterday (January 23) to share the good news along with a picture of herself with the crooning legend.Gaga tweeted, “And here’s me and my handsome date, I simply cannot wait for our album together, he’s my darling!”

Previously, Bennett sang Mother Monster’s praises after recording “The Lady is a Tramp” with her- “She’s the biggest. I’ll tell you, I never met anyone with more talent than that lady.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment