Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 24 January 2013

Kristen Stewart Talks Nudity And Dancing in W February 2013

Kristen Stewart Talks Nudity And Dancing in W February 2013

Kristen Stewart Talks Nudity And Dancing in W February 2013Her film “On the Road” hit theaters last month and showed the world a unique side of Kristen Stewart.

As she continues to promote the flick, the 22-year-old actress scored a feature in the February 2013 issue of W Magazine.In the sultry spread, the “Twilight” hottie adorned herself in designer duds from Isabel Marant and opened up to the mag about her biggest fear throughout the production process of “On the Road.”

“Everyone asks about the nude scenes in ‘On the Road’, but I also had to dance, and dancing is harder than being naked,” Kristen explained.

“My character, Marylou, is so exuberant, and I had five minutes to do something that showed she was sort of like the craziest motherf*cker around. In the book, it says, ‘Dean takes Marylou and they do a love dance and no one can take their eyes off them.’ It’s one sentence. And I was mad-intimidated by it.”

Stewart added, “We did the dance four times to the song ‘Salt Peanuts.’ By the end, I was as red as a fire truck. I was holding onto Garrett [Hedlund] because I was going to fall over. I almost passed out every single time.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment