Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 28 January 2013

Jennifer Lopez feels like she’s “timeless”

Jennifer Lopez feels like she’s “timeless”

Jennifer Lopez, who is dating 25-year-old dancer Casper Smart, doesn’t worry about her advancing years so long as she still feels healthy and good about herself. Jennifer said, “I feel youthful and in a sense almost timeless. In fact, I don’t even think of myself in terms of age. I think of the way I feel – and that is very healthy and agile and fit.”

Jennifer, who has four-year-old twins Max and Emme with ex-husband Marc Anthony, thinks she has become a better performer as she has gotten older. Jennifer added to Hello! magazine, “I just toured the world and was singing and dancing in a very energetic show every single night.” Jennifer continued, “I didn’t feel like I was any less able to do it now than when I was 28 or 25. If anything, I think I’m better at it now.”

Check out Jennifer Lopez’s hit video for Goin In featuring Flo Rida here and tell us what you think in the comments section below.

[videoembed2 clipid=729061]


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment