Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 28 January 2013

Justin Bieber Gets Real About Life in Billboard Magazine

Justin Bieber Gets Real About Life in Billboard Magazine

Justin Bieber Gets Real About Life in Billboard MagazineHe’s been on cloud nine for most of his career up to this point, but Justin Bieber has also endured his fair share of hardships as of late.

In his new interview with Billboard, the “As Long as You Love Me” singer opened up about everything from his split from Selena Gomez to his alleged marijuana use.Bieber admitted, “I’m not in the happiest place that I’ve ever been,”, however that’s not stopping him from putting out a new album this week.

“My acoustic album will let u know how I feel about what is going on in my life instead of rumors guessing,” Justin teased.


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment