Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 7 January 2013

Justin Bieber’s Team: Furious About Pot Pics

Justin Bieber’s Team: Furious About Pot Pics

Justin Bieber’s Team: Furious About Pot PicsHe kicked off the year by getting photographed smoking pot in a Newport Beach, California hotel room on January 2nd, and Justin Bieber’s security team is livid that the images made it to the internet.

According to a report, the “One Less Lonely Girl” singer is in hot water for the snafu and his crew “isn’t happy about those photos. They are grilling security about who could have taken them.”Over the weekend, Justin took to his Twitter page to apologize to his fans for his indiscretion which was clearly a violation of his own personal standards for himself.

Last year, Bieber told press, “For me, it’s just like, I like to be in control of myself. I mean, I’ve had a beer, like, before. . . But I never get out of control. I mean, I keep my guard up a lot, because you know, you can’t trust anyone in this business. That’s what’s sad. You can’t trust anybody. I learned the hard way.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment