Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Karrueche Tran Talks Chris Brown Drama in Rolling Out Magazine

Karrueche Tran Talks Chris Brown Drama in Rolling Out Magazine

Karrueche Tran Talks Chris Brown Drama in Rolling Out MagazineShe’s constantly battling rumors regarding her relationship with Chris Brown, and now Karrueche Tran is speaking out in the latest issue of Rolling Out magazine.

The 22-year-old model posed in a tiny, nude thong for the DeWayne Rogers shot front page and opened up to the mag about her infamous love triangle with the “Turn Up the Music” singer and Rihanna.A few highlights from Miss Tran’s interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Rolling Out!

On dealing with the pesky media:
“I first realized there was a change [when] more people would talk about me in blogs and such. And the paparazzi would take pictures and follow me when I wasn’t around Chris [Brown]. I was like ‘Chris is not here, why are you following me?’ But I was constantly seeing myself on blogs and websites. It was kind of weird.”

On the scrutinized love triangle:
“It was very hard. I try my best to just ignore the negativity. Which is hard for me because it’s a lot to deal with. But I try to keep a positive mind and stay strong and not put energy into it. The most challenging part about the attention was the negativity and the misconception from some people. People only see you in blogs and they think they know everything about your life. There are things that go public and everything that comes out is not the truth.”

Lessons learned from the negative press:
“I hope people can learn from my story. I want to be remembered as someone who remained positive through such a negative situation. Regardless of what you’re put through or what is going on in your life, keep a positive spirit. That will help you get through it.”

On her hopes for 2013:
“Honestly, all I want is happiness. There was a lot of dysfunction and negativity. I just want to be happy. I have so much fun and I’m a better person when I’m happy. That’s all I want in 2013. Everything else will fall in place.”


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment